Instructor: Mr. K.T.Srinivas , (Assistant Professor , Political Science) M.A, M.phil, UGC( NET). Since 2003 , teaching Political Science for under - graduate students at ST.Marys. Expert in guiding students for UPSC and TSPSC exams. total 27 years of teaching experience guiding students preparing for UPSC ,TSPC exams and under-graduate students.
Objectives of the study:
· India is a democratic country. Hence it becomes the responsibility of every citizen to know the concept of Rule of law, its origin, benefits derived from it.
· India is a democratic country. Hence it becomes the responsibility of every citizen to know the various laws associated with and operation of laws in the criminal justice system of India.
· To raise them as competent individuals conscious of their ethical responsibility in terms of social rights and civil liberties and laws prevailing in the system.
· To help students prepare for successful careers in the academy, national and international institutions (public, private and/or non-profit), non-governmental organizations, governmental bodies, and the media.
· Course outcomes;
By the end of the course, the student will be able to
CO1 :Demonstrate a broad and deep understanding of
The origin and growth of the concept Rule of law.
CO2 : Understanding the benefits derived by the citizen from
The concept rule of law. .
CO3 : Understanding the relevance of Rule of law in a
CO4 : Demonstrate a broad and deep understanding of the
Origin and growth of criminal justice system in India.
CO5:Understand the various laws associated with the Criminal justice system in India
CO6 :Helps students who want to pursue their
Career in law after graduation.
- Teacher: TIRUMALA SRINIVAS .K