• Describe the organization and operation of a computer processor, primary and secondary memory, peripheral devices and to give computer specifications.
• Explain the representation of data and information in computer systems.
• Use standard word, and spreadsheets, graphics generation packages.
• An introduction to the fundamentals of hardware, software and programming.
• To acquire the basic knowledge of digital logic levels and application of knowledge to understand digital electronics circuits.
- To analysis and design of various digital electronic circuits.
- Teacher: Sandhya -
Microsoft Office is a powerful tool essential for managing and presenting data in today’s working environment. This course you gain the knowledge and skills of the very basics of Excel - to create and edit worksheets, use formulas, sort and filter detail data visually, Word – to prepare documents of administrative use and PPT – learn to present the analysed and/or collected data in the most effective manner and present summary information in a consumable and professional format
- Teacher: ANJALI .